THE PERSONAL MAKE-UP WORKSHOP
If you fancy fabulous ‘Girls Day In’ , gather your girlfriends, host a workshop, and lets have some fun with make-up.
As well as being a busy Make-up Artist, I am also qualified Beauty Therapist and Lecturer. I have pooled together my knowledge and expertise in all these areas to be able to present a workshop that is both fun and informative.
This workshop has a hands-on approach and is designed to give you the confidence to accentuate your positive attributes with cosmetics. It will teach you how to apply your own make-up like a professional Make-up Artist. You will be surprised at the impact your new look will have on your personal and professional life.
Please bring the make-up you currently use for an in-depth analysis and a list of questions you always wanted to ask. By the end of the session, you and your girlfriends will have total confidence in applying your make-up and making the most of you individual looks!
Topics covered include………
- Making the most of your features: Using what mother nature has gifted you with to bring out your best features e.g. Face Shape and Bone Structure, Eyes and Lips (facial contouring)
- Using correct make-up tools
- Analysing your skin type
- Shopping for make-up to suit you.
- Colour harmony: discovering whether you are a “warm” or “cool” and using make-up from the correct colour family.
- Eyebrow shaping to suit you.
- False eyelash application: strip and individual (please bring your own set)
- Top secrets of the professional Make-up Artist
- Creating different looks: Day, Evening, Glamour
- Questions and Answers
Your own make-up
False Eyelashes: Strip, idividual or both
List of questions
Lets Create the Goddess Together
Price Per Participant:
$100 (Host is free)
Find us on Facebook: Type in Make-Up by Design or find the link at the bottom of this page.
Become a fan, invite your friends to join, and recive 20% off.
Minimum Number of Participants: 5
Length: 3-4 hours, however will depend on the number of participants.
Your host will advise of location, date and time of this workshop
If you are interested in hosting a Personal Make-Up Workshop, please e-mail me:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0433 967 900